TERMS OF SERVICE
The domain name www.ebexglobal.com (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by Evenness Business Excellence Services Ltd. a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 with its registered office at 513, 5th Floor, Kohinoor City Mall, Vidhya Vihar Kirol Road, Kurla West, Mumbai City, Maharashtra-400070. (Herein after referred to as "EBEX").
Use of the Site
You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site, the text on the Site is copyrighted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, or with the written permission in advance, of EBEX.
You agree that you shall NOT do any of the following, nor use the Website to do any of the following:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any information, material or other content (collectively "Content") that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, indecent, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, false, inaccurate, misleading, incomplete, stale, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, offensive or inappropriate;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to a EBEX Services employee, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Website;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under non-disclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights, publicity rights, privacy rights or other rights of EBEX services, or any third party;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or disrupt the Website or servers or networks connected to the Website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Websites;
- provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the Indian Government as a foreign terrorist organization;
- "stalk" or otherwise harass another user or third-party;
- collect or store personal data about other users or third party;
- send email in violation of any Indian Enactment or Statute for the time being inforce or any other applicable “anti-spam" law to EBEX Services, or any third party;
- use any device, software or routine, including but not limited to any viruses, spyware, malware, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots or denial-of-service attacks, intended to damage or interfere with the proper working of the Websites or any transaction being conducted on our site, or to surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information from the Websites;
- "frame" or "mirror" the Website or any portion thereof;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website infrastructure, including but not limited to "spam" or other such unsolicited mass emailing techniques;
- use the Website in any manner if you are a competitor of EBEX, including without limitation soliciting Professional / Candidates, or Employees of EBEX for any purpose whatsoever;
- resell or make available to any non-user any of the EBEX services, the Website or any content on the website, or use the Website for any unlawful, commercial, research or information gathering purposes; or
- delete or revise any material posted by another User on the Websites, access data not intended for you on the Websites, or log into an account which you are not authorized to access.
- Please report any prohibited conduct by other Users to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consent to Use of Data
You agree that www.ebexglobal.com can collect certain personal information about you such as your IP Address, etc. and can automatically store it the database of www.ebexglobal.com. However, if you register yourself on www.ebexglobal.com, you shall be required to provide certain personal information for the registration and/or access the web pages. Such information may include, without limitation, your name, email address, contact address, mobile/telephone number(s), sex, age, occupation, interests, credit card information, billing information, financial information, content, IP address, standard web log information, information about your computer hardware and software and such other information as may be required for your interaction with the services and from which your identity is discernible. We may also collect demographic information that is not unique to you such as code, preferences, favorites, etc. Further, sometimes you may be asked to provide descriptive, cultural, preferential and social & life style information.( herein after referred to as INFORMATION).
You agree and confirm that any such INFORMATION collected through your registration or opting/ purchasing any paid services/non paid services on website can use, transfer, process and store such INFORMATION in any manner whatsoever. The INFORMATION collected can be shared with third parties in case you register yourself on the website or opting/ purchasing any paid services/non paid services on website and you herein by agreeing to this terms and conditions grants explicit permission and approval for the same. You agree and confirm that no sensitive/personal information has been shared by you with www.ebexglobal.com.
We also use this Contact information to enhance the experience with our Services by helping you to grow your network by: identifying your contacts that are already Members of our Services; providing a template to send invitations on your behalf to your contacts that are not Members; and suggesting people you may know (even if not in your contacts) but are not yet connected with you on our Services (as we may infer from your shared connections or shared managers, employers, educational institutions and other such factors). We may also use this information to show you and other Members that you share the same uploaded contacts that may or may not be Members.
As between you and EBEX, you own the content and information that you submit or post to website and you are only granting EBEX the following non-exclusive license: A worldwide, transferable and sub-licensable right to use, copy, modify, distribute, publish, and process, information and content that you provide through our Services, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or others. These rights are limited in the following ways:
You can end this license for specific content by deleting such content from the Services, or generally by closing your account, except (a) to the extent you shared it with others as part of the Service and they copied or stored it and (b) for the reasonable time it takes to remove from backup and other systems.
We will get your consent if we want (if it is required) to give others the right to publish your posts beyond the Service. However, other Members and/or Visitors may access and share your content and information, consistent with your settings and degree of connection with them.
While we may edit and make formatting changes to your content (such as translating it, modifying the size, layout or file type or removing metadata), we will not modify the meaning of your expression.
Because you own your content and information and we only have non-exclusive rights to it, you may choose to make it available to others, including under the terms of a Creative Commons license.
By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding the Services of EBEX, you agree that EBEX can use and share (but does not have to) such feedback for any purpose without compensation to you.
You agree to only provide content or information if that does not violate the law nor anyone's rights (e.g., without violating any intellectual property rights or breaching a contract). You also agree that your profile information will be truthful. EBEX may be required by law to remove certain information or content in certain countries.
Professional Services and Advice
In accessing this service, no client, advisory, fiduciary or professional relationship is implicated or established and neither EBEX nor any other person is, in connection with this Site, engaged in rendering auditing, accounting, tax, legal, advisory, consulting or other professional services or advice.
Liability and Warranties
The material included in this Site has been compiled from a variety of sources and the Site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Everything on the Site provided to you "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
EBEX does not warrant that this Site, various services provided through this Site, and any information, software or other material downloaded from this Site, will be uninterrupted, error-free, or free of viruses or other harmful components.
EBEX makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the Site. EBEX assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. EBEX uses all reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of the Site but reserves the right to change any content of the Site in its sole discretion , in any way and/or at any time, without notice.
EBEX shall not be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, any lost revenues, lost profits, or third party claims resulting from the use or misuse herein, even if EBEX has been advised of the possibility of such damages or for any claim by another party.
The information, software, products, and services included in or available through the ebex services web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors.changes are periodically added to the information herein. Ebex services and/or its authorized suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the ebex services web site at any time. Advice received via the ebex services web site should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
Ebex services and/or its suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained on the ebex services website for any purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided "as is" without warranty or condition of any kind. Ebex services and/or its suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless EBEX and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, demands, actions, losses, costs, expenses (including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ and Professional / Candidates’ and consultants’ fees), damages or other liabilities, of any kind or nature, (collectively "Liabilities") which arise out of, result from, allege, or otherwise relate to:
- your use of the website or the EBEX Services’ related services
- any information, materials or content you post on the website or otherwise provide to EBEX Services or another User
- any other act of commission and/or omission by you.
Links on this Site may lead to servers maintained by individuals or organizations other than EBEX. EBEX has no control and makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, timeliness, suitability or any other aspect of the information located on such servers, and neither monitors nor endorses such servers or content.
Submission of Personal Information
Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by EBEX. Your use of these images is strictly prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions, specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site or you write directly to and obtain permission from EBEX. Please contact email@example.com for permission.
Trademarks & Logos
EBEX Evenness Business Excellence Services Ltd. and the EBEX Empowering business logo are Trademarks of Evenness Business Excellence Ltd. All other Trademarks and logos or registered Trademarks and logos found on the Site or mentioned herein belong to their respective owners. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Evenness Business Excellence Services Ltd or such third party that owns the Trademarks displayed on this Site. EBEX will enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent permitted by law.
EBEX Services reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the website and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
Use of the Website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and EBEX Services as a result of this agreement or use of the Website. EBEX Services' performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of EBEX Services' right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Website or information provided to or gathered by EBEX Services with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and EBEX Services with respect to the website and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and EBEX Services with respect to the website. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be drawn up in English.
You hereby agree, that all disputes and differences arising between them in connection with regard to usage of this site, content and/or any matter relating thereto or arising there from or as to the interpretation thereof, shall be referred to the sole arbitration to be chosen by EBEX Service, whose decision shall be final and binding on You. You also agree that they you shall have no objection to EBEX Service choosing the sole arbitrator. The provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, shall govern the Arbitration proceedings. The Arbitration proceedings shall be in English and shall be conducted at Mumbai. The place of arbitration will be Noida.
Choice of Law and Jurisdiction
The contents of this Site are governed by the laws of India, and any claims rising directly or indirectly out of any materials contained on this Site are subject to these same laws.
Please contact us for any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Website.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:Name: Kumar Deep Das
Time: 10 00 to 18 00 Hrs, Monday to Friday